|Date:||Sat 26th May 2012|
|Track Length:||404 metres|
|Track Record Time:||69.40|
|Track Record:||Jason Crump & Rune Holta 30.05.2009|
|WILD CARD #16:||Tomas H. Jonasson|
|RESERVE #17:||Linus Sundstrom|
|RESERVE #18:||Simon Gustafsson|
Friday 25th May
12.00 – Chance for fans to meet a number of Swedish SGP riders, win tickets to the 2012 Swedish SGP and get close up to a 500cc speedway bike at the Nordstans shopping centre
13.00 – Official draw for the FIM Swedish Speedway Grand Prix at Nordstan Shopping Centre
18.00 – 20.00 – Practice (open to the public at a price of 50 SEK)
Saturday 26th May
17.15 – Official autograph session with Jason Crump, Antonio Lindback, Peter Ljung and Thomas H. Jonasson taking place in the fan zone
18.20 – STHIL Timbersports contest between Sweden and Norway on the infield
19.00 – FIM Swedish Speedway Grand Prix
22.15 (approx) – Firework display
*please note timings are subject to change
Address & Contact Details
Tel: +46 (0) 31 368 45 00
Fax: +46 (0) 31 368 45 61
Press centre, press conference area, press box, VIP area, restaurants, kiosks, bars
Did You Know?
- The first FIM Speedway Grand Prix held at Ullevi was on 31 August 2002.
- The first three SGP events held in Gothenburg were FIM Scandinavian Speedway Grand Prix (2002, 2003, 2004).
- FIM Scandinavian Speedway Grand Prix has been at Målilla since 2005.
- 2012 sees Ullevi host its fifth FIM Swedish Speedway Grand Prix.
Results of previous five GP's:
(1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th)
- 2011: Chris Holder, Greg Hancock, Antonio Lindback, Janusz Kolodziej
- 2010: Kenneth Bjerre, Tomasz Gollob, Andreas Jonsson, Greg Hancock
- 2009: Emil Sayfutdinov, Jason Crump, Antonio Lindbäck, Nicki Pedersen
- 2008: Rune Holta, Fredrik Lindgren, Nicki Pedersen, Jason Crump
- *2004: Hans Andersen, Jason Crump, Tony Rickardsson, Greg Hancock
* FIM Scandinavian Grand Prix
The nearest airport is Landvetter Airport, 22km from Ullevi Stadium. (approximately 15-20 minutes by car).
The main roads into Gothenburg are E6 and E20
The Central Station in the city centre is within a 10-minute walking distance from the Stadium.
Ferries to and from Denmark and Germany arrive near the city centre.