|Date:||Sat 30th August 2014|
|Track Length:||329 metres|
|Track Record Time:||58.00|
|Track Record:||Niels Kr. Iversen 13.05.2012|
|WILD CARD #16:||Bartosz Zmarzlik|
|RESERVE #17:||Adrian Cyfer|
|RESERVE #18:||Lukasz Kaczmarek|
- Draw Time: 4pm
- Practice: 5pm - 7pm. To gain access to practice, you must purchase a raceday programme
- Moto Racing Show: 5pm – located by the bridge in Gorzow Old Town.
- Drift demonstrations include Monster Energy Athlete Adam Kerenyi & local drift drivers Jerzy "Jurek" Tecław and Szymon "Simon" Jaśkiewicz
- Watersports activities on the Warta River
- 10pm: Live band - ‘The Last Ride’
- Gates Open: 5pm
- Autograph Session: 5.15pm - 5.30pm. Riders include: Andreas Jonsson, Kenneth Bjerre, Martin Smolinski and Bartosz Zmarzlik
- Monster Energy Motorhome - Drinks, Music & Entertainment
- Engines Start: 7pm
Address & Contact Details
Stal Gorzow Speedway Club,
Kwiatowa Str. 55,
66-400 Gorzow Wlkp.
Tel: +48 (0)9 57 35 62 45
Fax: +48 (0)9 57 35 62 45
Fully equipped press area including wi-fi and press conference area. VIP hospitality area, parking area, food outlets.
Did you know?
- The Edward Jancarz Stadium became the 32nd venue to host a FIM Speedway Grand Prix as the eleveneth and final round of the 2011 series.
- It hosts its fourth Speedway Grand Prix in 2014 and had the honour of hosting the 150th FIM Speedway Grand Prix on the 23rd June 2012.
- The stadium is named after the legendary Polish rider and Gorzow native Edward Jancarz, who passed away in 1992, aged 45. In addition to the stadium being named after him, Jancarz has a monument in the city centre and there is a street that bears his name.
From the airport:
Berlin-Tegel, Berlin-Schoenefeld (approx 135-150km)
Poznan-Lawica (approx 130km)
Szczecin-Goleniow (approx 130km)
Zielona Gora-Babimost (approx 100km)
Route 22 or Route 132 from Berlin.
Route S3 from Szczecin. Route 22 from Gdansk & Bydgoszcz.
Route (E65) from Poznan & Zielona Gora.
From Berlin (with connection in Kostrzyn).
From all Polish cities with connection or transfer via Krzyz.