|Date:||Sat 9th June 2012|
|Track Length:||274 metres|
|Track Record Time:||54.20|
|Track Record:||Nicki Pedersen 14.06.2008|
|WILD CARD #16:||Michael Jepsen Jensen|
|RESERVE #17:||Peter Kildemand|
|RESERVE #18:||Mikkel Bech Jensen|
*Family ticket includes two adult and two child tickets
**Child tickets are for children under the age of 16 (aged 15 and under)
Saturday 9th June
15.30 - Monster entertainment area opens
17.15 – Official autograph session with Greg Hancock, Kenneth Bjerre, Bjarne Pedersen and Michael Jepsen Jensen taking place outside the Unibet stand
19.00 – FIM Dansk Metal Danish Speedway Grand Prix
22.15 (approx) – Firework display from the infield
*please note timings are subject to change
Address & Contact Details
P.H. Lings Alle 2,
DK 2100 Copenhagen Ø,
Tel: +45 (0) 35 43 31 31
Fax: +45 (0) 35 43 43 13
Press area and press conference room, press seats, conference facilities, restaurants, kiosks and bars.
Did You Know?
- The first FIM Danish Speedway Grand Prix at PARKEN was held on 28 June 2003.
- PARKEN hosts its tenth consecutive FIM Danish Speedway Grand Prix in 2012.
- PARKEN is the second Danish venue to host the event, which was previously held at Vojens, from 1995 until 2002.
- Only once has a Danish rider won the FIM Danish Grand Prix at PARKEN, Hans Andersen as a wild card in the 2006 event.
Results of previous five GP's:
(1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th)
- 2011: Tomasz Gollob, Jason Crump, Chris Holder, Greg Hancock
- 2010: Jaroslaw Hampel, Tomasz Gollob, Chris Harris, Hans Andersen
- 2009: Jason Crump, Greg Hancock, Tomasz Gollob, Niels-Kristian Iversen
- 2008: Tomasz Gollob, Nicki Pedersen, Jason Crump, Hans Andersen
- 2007: Andreas Jonsson, Nicki Pedersen, Leigh Adams, Tomasz Gollob
Copenhagen Airport 20 minutes.
Follow signs to Østerbro. The stadium is on Øster Alle and is clearly visible from Trianglen.
Østerbro Station is 5/10 minutes from PARKEN.
Ferries to and from Denmark and Germany arrive near the city centre.
Nos: 1a, 3a, 14 and 15 stop close to PARKEN and also take you into the city.
For further information on attractions, hotels, bars and restaurants to visit in Copenhagen go to: