|Date:||Sat 9th June 2012|
|Track Length:||274 metres|
|Track Record Time:||54.20|
|Track Record:||Nicki Pedersen 14.06.2008|
|WILD CARD #16:||Michael Jepsen Jensen|
|RESERVE #17:||Peter Kildemand|
|RESERVE #18:||Mikkel Bech Jensen|
*Family ticket includes two adult and two child tickets
**Child tickets are for children under the age of 16 (aged 15 and under)
Address & Contact Details
P.H. Lings Alle 2,
DK 2100 Copenhagen Ø,
Tel: +45 (0) 35 43 31 31
Fax: +45 (0) 35 43 43 13
Press area and press conference room, press seats, conference facilities, restaurants, kiosks and bars.
Did You Know?
- The first FIM Danish Speedway Grand Prix at PARKEN was held on 28 June 2003.
- PARKEN hosts its tenth consecutive FIM Danish Speedway Grand Prix in 2012.
- PARKEN is the second Danish venue to host the event, which was previously held at Vojens, from 1995 until 2002.
- Only once has a Danish rider won the FIM Danish Grand Prix at PARKEN, Hans Andersen as a wild card in the 2006 event.
Results of previous five GP's:
(1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th)
- 2011: Tomasz Gollob, Jason Crump, Chris Holder, Greg Hancock
- 2010: Jaroslaw Hampel, Tomasz Gollob, Chris Harris, Hans Andersen
- 2009: Jason Crump, Greg Hancock, Tomasz Gollob, Niels-Kristian Iversen
- 2008: Tomasz Gollob, Nicki Pedersen, Jason Crump, Hans Andersen
- 2007: Andreas Jonsson, Nicki Pedersen, Leigh Adams, Tomasz Gollob
Saturday 9th June
15.30 - Monster entertainment area opens
17.15 – Official autograph session with Greg Hancock, Kenneth Bjerre, Bjarne Pedersen and Michael Jepsen Jensen taking place outside the Unibet stand
19.00 – FIM Dansk Metal Danish Speedway Grand Prix
22.15 (approx) – Firework display from the infield
*please note timings are subject to change
Copenhagen Airport 20 minutes.
Follow signs to Østerbro. The stadium is on Øster Alle and is clearly visible from Trianglen.
Østerbro Station is 5/10 minutes from PARKEN.
Ferries to and from Denmark and Germany arrive near the city centre.
Nos: 1a, 3a, 14 and 15 stop close to PARKEN and also take you into the city.
For further information on attractions, hotels, bars and restaurants to visit in Copenhagen go to: