FIM Fogo European Speedway Grand Prix
Wildcard & Reserves
Janusz Kolodziej, 12.09.2010
Address & Contact Details
Alfred Smoczyk Stadium
Tel: +48 65 529 99 77
Fax:+48 65 529 62 72
Fully equipped press area and conference room, VIP area, restaurants/food and beverage outlets.
Did You Know?
- The first FIM Speedway Grand Prix held at Leszno was on 10 May 2008.
- The Alfred Smoczyk Stadium in Leszno hosts its fifth FIM European Speedway Grand Prix in 2012.
- Leszno is the fourth Polish venue to host the FIM European Speedway Grand Prix, after Bydgoszcz (2000), Chorzow (2002 & 2003) and Wroclaw (2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007).
- The 2012 FIM European Grand Prix will be the 12th FIM European Speedway Grand Prix.
- Unia Leszno, the host of the 2012 FIM European Speedway Grand Prix is one of the oldest speedway clubs in Poland.
Results of previous five GP's:
At Leszno (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th)
- 2011: Nicki Pedersen, Tomasz Gollob, Emil Sayfutdinov, Jaroslaw Hampel
- 2010: Jason Crump, Jaroslaw Hampel, Emil Sayfutdinov, Janusz Kolodziej
- 2009: Jason Crump, Tomasz Gollob, Andreas Jonsson, Greg Hancock
- 2008: Leigh Adams, Greg Hancock, Nicki Pedersen, Jaroslaw Hampel
At Wroclaw (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th)
- 2007: Nicki Pedersen, Hans Andersen, Chris Harris, Jason Crump
- 2006: Jason Crump, Greg Hancock, Matej Zagar, Jaroslaw Hampel
Friday 27th April
17.15 – Official draw for the FIM Fogo European Speedway Grand Prix on the Monster Energy Rig in the fan zone area
18.00 – 20.00 - Practice (free to programme holders)
Saturday 28th April
10.00 – 15.00 - Pavement Grinding (traditional old style exhibition) in Leszno Square
17.15 – Official autograph session with Jaroslaw Hampel, Fredrik Lindgren, Bjarne Pedersen & Przemyslaw Pawlicki to take place next to the stage in the fanzone area
19.00 – FIM Fogo European Speedway Grand Prix
22.15 (approx) – Firework display
22.00 – Support before GLACA concert
*Please note all timings are subject to change
TRAVEL & ACCOMMODATION
Poznan Airport is 80 km north from Leszno.
Wroclaw Airport is 100 km south from Leszno
Border crossing point at Frankfurt/Oder. Follow signs for Poznan-Road 2/Highway A2, then Wroclaw-Road 5 and Leszno
Border crossing point at Gorlitz. Follow signs for Wroclaw-Road 4/Highway A4, then Zielona Gora-Road 3, then Glogow-Road 12 and Leszno
Leszno Central station is 20 minutes walk to the stadium.
For further information on attractions, hotels, bars and restaurants to visit in Leszno go to:
Tickets & Hospitality
Group bookings / Enquiries:
Tel: +48 65 529 99 77
Fax: +48 71 368 70 88
|Category||After 1st January 2012|
|Grandstand A||230 PLN|
|Grandstand NEW||210 PLN|
|Grandstand Turn 1||190 PLN|
|Grandstand B||190 PLN|
|Grandstand Turn 2||170 PLN|
|Seats ADULT||120 PLN|
|Seats REDUCED||80 PLN|
REDUCED TICKET for children between 1 and 6 years old, primary school and gymnasium students with valid student’s ID card
|SUPER VIP||600 PLN|
SUPER VIP Ticket includes:
- the best numbered seat at Main VIP Arena
- catering includes hot and cold dishes, alcohol, beer, coffee, tea and cold beverages
- VIP parking place at Smoczyk Stadium
- free official race program
- souvenirs from Organizers