|Date:||Sat 22nd September 2012|
|Track Length:||300 metres|
|Track Record Time:||57.10|
|Track Record:||Michael Jepsen Jensen, 17.08.2011|
|WILD CARD #16:||Michael Jepsen Jensen|
|RESERVE #17:||Mikkel B Jensen|
|RESERVE #18:||Nicklas Porsing|
Friday 21st September
14.00 – Live Draw with Danish Equestrian Olympian, Anna Kasprzak (located on the High Street in Haderslev town centre). Nicki Pedersen & Michael Jepsen Jensen will be attending for a short interview and autograph session.
(click here for directions)
13.30 – 16.00 – Street Jazz band will be playing music at the Live Draw location
18.00 – 20.00 – Practice (20 DKK per person to attend)
Saturday 22nd September
14.00 – Tickets will be available for purchase from the stadium entrance
17.00 – Stadium and Monster Energy Rig open for spectators
17.15 – Official autograph session with Nicki Pedersen, Krzysztof Kasprzak, Peter Ljung and Michael Jepsen Jensen taking place by the entrance to the stadium
19.00 – FIM Dansk Metal Nordic Speedway Grand Prix
22.15 (approx) – Firework display
*please note timings are subject to change
Address & Contact Details
Vojens Speedway Center
Fully equipped press area including wi-fi and press conference area. Access to telephone and fax (small fee), VIP hospitality area, food outlets.
Did You Know
- Vojens Speedway Center hosted its first FIM Speedway Grand Prix on 9 September 1995 and will host a Grand Prix for the thirteenth time in 2013.
- The stadium played host to the inaugural FIM Nordic Speedway Grand Prix in 2009 in what was the first Grand Prix event there since 2002.
- Vojens was the original host of the FIM Danish Speedway Grand Prix between 1995 and 2002 until it moved to PARKEN, Copenhagen in 2003.
Results of previous five GP's:
(1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th)
- 2011: Greg Hancock, Jason Crump, Fredrik Lindgren, Chris Holder
- 2010: Tomasz Gollob, Kenneth Bjerre, Jason Crump, Nicki Pedersen
- 2009: Andreas Jonsson, Rune Holta, Kenneth Bjerre, Emil Sayfutdinov
- *2002: Tony Rickardsson, Tomasz Gollob, Billy Hamill, Jason Crump
- *2001: Tony Rickardsson, Jason Crump, Tomasz Gollob, Niklas Klingberg
* FIM Danish Speedway Grand Prix
Billund Airport approximately 50km from the stadium.
Exit road No. 68 of the E45 heading for Vojens.
Port at Esbjerg, which operates many routes, is a one-hour drive.
Vojens is on the mainline from Copenhagen (journey time approximately 3 hours).