FIM Dansk Metal Nordic Speedway GP
Wildcard & Reserves
Michael Jepsen Jensen
Mikkel B Jensen
Michael Jepsen Jensen, 17.08.2011
Address & Contact Details
Vojens Speedway Center
Fully equipped press area including wi-fi and press conference area. Access to telephone and fax (small fee), VIP hospitality area, food outlets.
Did You Know
- Vojens Speedway Center hosted its first FIM Speedway Grand Prix on 9 September 1995 and will host a Grand Prix for the thirteenth time in 2013.
- The stadium played host to the inaugural FIM Nordic Speedway Grand Prix in 2009 in what was the first Grand Prix event there since 2002.
- Vojens was the original host of the FIM Danish Speedway Grand Prix between 1995 and 2002 until it moved to PARKEN, Copenhagen in 2003.
Results of previous five GP's:
(1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th)
- 2011: Greg Hancock, Jason Crump, Fredrik Lindgren, Chris Holder
- 2010: Tomasz Gollob, Kenneth Bjerre, Jason Crump, Nicki Pedersen
- 2009: Andreas Jonsson, Rune Holta, Kenneth Bjerre, Emil Sayfutdinov
- *2002: Tony Rickardsson, Tomasz Gollob, Billy Hamill, Jason Crump
- *2001: Tony Rickardsson, Jason Crump, Tomasz Gollob, Niklas Klingberg
* FIM Danish Speedway Grand Prix
Friday 21st September
14.00 – Live Draw with Danish Equestrian Olympian, Anna Kasprzak (located on the High Street in Haderslev town centre). Nicki Pedersen & Michael Jepsen Jensen will be attending for a short interview and autograph session.
(click here for directions)
13.30 – 16.00 – Street Jazz band will be playing music at the Live Draw location
18.00 – 20.00 – Practice (20 DKK per person to attend)
Saturday 22nd September
14.00 – Tickets will be available for purchase from the stadium entrance
17.00 – Stadium and Monster Energy Rig open for spectators
17.15 – Official autograph session with Nicki Pedersen, Krzysztof Kasprzak, Peter Ljung and Michael Jepsen Jensen taking place by the entrance to the stadium
19.00 – FIM Dansk Metal Nordic Speedway Grand Prix
22.15 (approx) – Firework display
*please note timings are subject to change
TRAVEL & ACCOMMODATION
Billund Airport approximately 50km from the stadium.
Exit road No. 68 of the E45 heading for Vojens.
Port at Esbjerg, which operates many routes, is a one-hour drive.
Vojens is on the mainline from Copenhagen (journey time approximately 3 hours).
Tickets & Hospitality
To buy tickets online Click Here
Local: 70 263 267
International: +45 70 263 267
|Category||Until 31/03/12||Pre- Sale||Race Day|
|Grandstand A||450 DKK||475 DKK||500 DKK|
|FTZ Grandstand B||600 DKK||625 DKK||650 DKK|
|Grandstand C||500 DKK||525 DKK||550 DKK|
|Dansk Metal Stand (uncovered)||550 DKK||600 DKK||650 DKK|
|Standing (adult)||275 DKK||325 DKK||350 DKK|
|Standing (child U15)||100 DKK||125 DKK||150 DKK|
|Standing (OAP)||200 DKK||275 DKK||350 DKK|
|Standing (Family: 2 adults + 2 Children)||600 DKK||775 DKK||850 DKK|