|Date:||Sat 22nd September 2012|
|Track Length:||300 metres|
|Track Record Time:||57.10|
|Track Record:||Michael Jepsen Jensen, 17.08.2011|
|WILD CARD #16:||Michael Jepsen Jensen|
|RESERVE #17:||Mikkel B Jensen|
|RESERVE #18:||Nicklas Porsing|
Address & Contact Details
Vojens Speedway Center
Fully equipped press area including wi-fi and press conference area. Access to telephone and fax (small fee), VIP hospitality area, food outlets.
Did You Know
- Vojens Speedway Center hosted its first FIM Speedway Grand Prix on 9 September 1995 and will host a Grand Prix for the thirteenth time in 2013.
- The stadium played host to the inaugural FIM Nordic Speedway Grand Prix in 2009 in what was the first Grand Prix event there since 2002.
- Vojens was the original host of the FIM Danish Speedway Grand Prix between 1995 and 2002 until it moved to PARKEN, Copenhagen in 2003.
Results of previous five GP's:
(1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th)
- 2011: Greg Hancock, Jason Crump, Fredrik Lindgren, Chris Holder
- 2010: Tomasz Gollob, Kenneth Bjerre, Jason Crump, Nicki Pedersen
- 2009: Andreas Jonsson, Rune Holta, Kenneth Bjerre, Emil Sayfutdinov
- *2002: Tony Rickardsson, Tomasz Gollob, Billy Hamill, Jason Crump
- *2001: Tony Rickardsson, Jason Crump, Tomasz Gollob, Niklas Klingberg
* FIM Danish Speedway Grand Prix
Friday 21st September
14.00 – Live Draw with Danish Equestrian Olympian, Anna Kasprzak (located on the High Street in Haderslev town centre). Nicki Pedersen & Michael Jepsen Jensen will be attending for a short interview and autograph session.
(click here for directions)
13.30 – 16.00 – Street Jazz band will be playing music at the Live Draw location
18.00 – 20.00 – Practice (20 DKK per person to attend)
Saturday 22nd September
14.00 – Tickets will be available for purchase from the stadium entrance
17.00 – Stadium and Monster Energy Rig open for spectators
17.15 – Official autograph session with Nicki Pedersen, Krzysztof Kasprzak, Peter Ljung and Michael Jepsen Jensen taking place by the entrance to the stadium
19.00 – FIM Dansk Metal Nordic Speedway Grand Prix
22.15 (approx) – Firework display
*please note timings are subject to change
Billund Airport approximately 50km from the stadium.
Exit road No. 68 of the E45 heading for Vojens.
Port at Esbjerg, which operates many routes, is a one-hour drive.
Vojens is on the mainline from Copenhagen (journey time approximately 3 hours).