FIM Fogo Italian Speedway GP
date: Sat 11th August 2012
venue: Olimpia Stadium
engines start: 20:00 (local time)
Wildcard & Reserves
WILD CARD #16:
Michele Paco Castagna
Chris Harris 25.09.2010
Address & Contact Details
Via G. Leopardi,
Fully equipped press working area and press conference room, food and beverage outlets
Did You Know?
- First FIM Italian Speedway Grand Prix was held at Lonigo on 01 June 1996
- Terenzano became the 29th venue to stage a GP when it hosted its first FIM Italian Speedway Grand Prix in 2009.
- It is the second Italian Grand Prix venue with Lonigo the other, having hosted Grand Prix in 1996, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008.
- Italy has produced one permanent Grand Prix rider since the event started in 1995, Armando Castagna contested all six rounds in 1998.
The results of the five FIM Italian Grand Prix are as follows:
(1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th)
- 2011: Andreas Jonsson, Greg Hancock, Antonio Lindback, Kenneth Bjerre
- 2010: Tomasz Gollob, Chris Harris, Greg Hancock, Nicki Pedersen
- 2009: Tomasz Gollob, Hans Andersen, Nicki Pedersen, Grzegorz Walasek
- 2008: Hans Andersen, Bjarne Pedersen, Jason Crump, Leigh Adams
- 2007: Nicki Pedersen, Greg Hancock, Wielsaw Jagus, Jason Crump
|Category||Up to 30/06/2012||After 1/07/2012|
|Grandstand A||55 Euros||55 Euros|
|Grandstand B||55 Euros||55 Euros|
|GA - Adult||28 Euros||35 Euros|
|GA - Child (U14)||10 Euros||10 Euros|
|GA - Child (U14)*||1 Euro*||n/a|
|GA - Family**||57 Euros||n/a|
*Child Ticket U14. is 1 Euro only if accompanied by an adult. Tickets must be purchased at the same time.
** Family ticket includes two adult and two child general admission tickets
TICKETS CAN NOW ONLY BE PURCHASED FROM THE STADIUM AT THE FOLLOWING LOCAL TIMES:
FRIDAY 27th July 17:30 - 20:00
SATURDAY 28th July 10:00- 21:00