|Date:||Sat 14th June 2014|
|Track Length:||305 metres|
|Track Record Time:||55.10|
|Track Record:||Andreas Jonsson 07.09.2010|
|WILD CARD #16:||Peter Ljung|
|RESERVE #17:||Linus Sundstrom|
|RESERVE #18:||Dennis Andersson|
*Child tickets is for children under the age of 16 (aged 15 and under)
**Family tickets include two adult and two child standing tickets
PRE EVENT ENTERTAINMENT
- Draw Time: 4pm. This will take place in the pits
- Practice: CANCELLED
- Fanzone Open: 5pm - 2am
- Fanzone Open: 2pm - 2am
- Gates Open: 5pm
- Autograph Session: 5.15pm - 5.30pm. Riders include: Greg Hancock, Fredrik Lindgren, Chris Holder and Peter Ljung.
- Monster Energy Rig - Drinks, Music & Entertainment
- Engines Start: 7pm
- Monster Energy FMX show: 10.45pm. This will take place in the fanzone
Address & Contact Details
570 82 Målilla,
GPS-Information: Latitude 57° 22'31" Longitude15° 46'58"
Fully equipped press areas, press conference area, food and beverage outlets.
Results of previous five GP's in Malilla (all Scandinavian GP's):
(1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th).
- 2012: Tomasz Gollob, Chris Holder, Antonio Lindback, Nicki Pedersen
- 2011: Jaroslaw Hampel, Andreas Jonsson, Kenneth Bjerre, Emil Sayfutdinov
- 2010: Rune Holta, Jason Crump, Tomasz Gollob, Fredrik Lindgren
- 2009: Tomasz Gollob, Jason Crump, Hans Andersen, Kenneth Bjerre
- 2008: Leigh Adams, Hans Andersen, Nicki Pedersen, Jason Crump
Växjö 90km, Kalmar 10km, Gothenburg 270km
From Gothenburg 290km, Stockholm 330km, Malmö 320km, Karlskrona 220km
From Karlskrona: Road E22 to Ålem about 110km. Then road 34 to Målilla about 70km
From Stockholm: Road E4 to Linköping about 200km. Then road 34 to Målilla about 130km
From Malmö: Road E22 (23) against Växjö. From Växjö to Åseda about 50km, then road 138 to Målilla about 40km.
From Gothenburg: Road 40 to Jönköping about 150km. Then road 31 to Vetlanda about 80km, then road 127 to Målilla, 50km.
Hultsfred 10km, train goes between Hultsfred and Stockholm. Train from Hultsfred also goes to Nässjö where it is possible to go to Gothenburg and Malmö.
For further information on attractions, hotels, bars and restaurants to visit in Malilla and the surrounding area go to: