|Date:||Sat 13th September 2014|
|Track Length:||300 metres|
|Track Record Time:||57.10|
|Track Record:||Michael Jepsen Jensen, 17.08.2011|
|WILD CARD #16:||Peter Kildemand|
|RESERVE #17:||Nikolaj Busk Jakobsen|
|RESERVE #18:||Lasse Bjerre|
- Draw Time: 4pm
- Practice: 5pm - 7pm
- Practice is open to the public. Tickets cost 20DKK and can be purchased from 4.30pm
- Gates Open: 5pm
- Monster Energy Motorhome - Drinks, Music & Entertainment
- Autograph Session: 5.15pm - 5.30pm. Riders include: Peter Kildemand, Michael Jepsen Jensen, Krzysztof Kasprzak & Mikkel Bech Jensen
- Engines Start: 7pm
Address & Contact Details
Vojens Speedway Center
Fully equipped press area including wi-fi and press conference area. Access to telephone and fax (small fee), VIP hospitality area, food outlets.
Did You Know
- Vojens Speedway Center hosted its first FIM Speedway Grand Prix on 9 September 1995 and will host a Grand Prix for the thirteenth time in 2013.
- The stadium played host to the inaugural FIM Nordic Speedway Grand Prix in 2009 in what was the first Grand Prix event there since 2002.
- Vojens was the original host of the FIM Danish Speedway Grand Prix between 1995 and 2002 until it moved to PARKEN, Copenhagen in 2003.
Results of previous five GP's:
(1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th)
- 2012: Michael Jepsen Jensen, Nicki Pedersen, Emil Sayfutdinov
- 2011: Greg Hancock, Jason Crump, Fredrik Lindgren, Chris Holder
- 2010: Tomasz Gollob, Kenneth Bjerre, Jason Crump, Nicki Pedersen
- 2009: Andreas Jonsson, Rune Holta, Kenneth Bjerre, Emil Sayfutdinov
- *2002: Tony Rickardsson, Tomasz Gollob, Billy Hamill, Jason Crump
* FIM Danish Speedway Grand Prix
Billund Airport approximately 50km from the stadium.
Exit road No. 68 of the E45 heading for Vojens.
Port at Esbjerg, which operates many routes, is a one-hour drive.
Vojens is on the mainline from Copenhagen (journey time approximately 3 hours).