ROBINS ENTER KILBY EVENT
Thursday 16th February 2012, 10:58
Swindon duo Simon Stead and Peter Kildemand have been added to the line-up for the Bob Kilby Memorial Trophy at Blunsdon on Sunday, March 18.
Stead is going into his fourth season with the club. Meanwhile, the meeting will give supporters their first opportunity to see exciting Dane Kildemand, who will be moving into the Elite League full-time with Swindon this year.
Former Robins man Mads Korneliussen, who is still a popular rider with Abbey Stadium regulars and races on-loan at King’s Lynn once again this season, is also included.
Swindon co-promoter Gary Patchett said: “Simon is capable of beating anyone around here on his day, and he will be determined to start the season well.
“We were delighted to have secured Peter’s signature despite interest from several other Elite League clubs. His liking of the big Workington track will stand him in good stead for this season at The Abbey.
“Mads is a fans’ favourite, and he always relishes returning to Blunsdon. The 2012 season represents a big step-up for him as the second heat-leader at King’s Lynn.”
- 25/01: FREDDIE'S FAST-TRACK FEARS
- 24/01: NKI CLOSES ON TRACK COMEBACK
- 23/01: BJERRE SEEKS INJURY BREAK
- 22/01: CLUBS FALL FOUL OF VISA RULES
- 22/01: BRITISH SPEEDWAY IN VISA CRISIS
- 22/01: POOLE IN HOLDER VISA FEARS
- 22/01: BJARNE JOINS LIONS LINE-UP
- 21/01: DOYLE EYES LONG LIONS STAY
- 20/01: HOLDER WARY OF SMART CHAMP
- 19/01: AJ OUT TO DO NO.1 JOB