DAVEY'S GRAND PRIX PLAN
Wednesday 13th June 2012, 12:04
Lakeside star Davey Watt has stressed his ambition remains to become a full-time Grand Prix competitor.
The Aussie is one of the big-name riders to appear at Berwick on Saturday in the World Championship qualifying meeting, and the 34-year-old is desperate to add to a handful of GP appearances as a stand-by rider and make his own impact on the series.
Watt said: “Grand Prix speedway is extremely tough, but if you don’t want to be a part of it then you’re barking up the wrong tree in this sport.
“How far I can go on a world stage is yet to be determined. I won’t really know how good I can be until I get there, and I’ve been touching the edges of it for a long time now.”
- 29/08: VIDEO: GORZOW PRACTICE CHAT
- 28/08: VIDEO: ON BOARD WITH TATUM
- 28/08: TUSSLE AT THE TOP IN HEAT 11
- 28/08: FAST FACTS: GORZOW'S HOME HEROES
- 28/08: GORZOW TV GUIDE
- 27/08: OFFICIAL WARD FUND OPENED
- 27/08: WOFFY: TITLE GOLD MATTERS MOST
- 26/08: DARCY WARD UPDATE
- 25/08: WARD SET FOR UK TRANSFER
- 25/08: DOYLE SEALS DACKARNA DELIGHT