DAVEY'S GRAND PRIX PLAN
Wednesday 13th June 2012, 12:04
Lakeside star Davey Watt has stressed his ambition remains to become a full-time Grand Prix competitor.
The Aussie is one of the big-name riders to appear at Berwick on Saturday in the World Championship qualifying meeting, and the 34-year-old is desperate to add to a handful of GP appearances as a stand-by rider and make his own impact on the series.
Watt said: “Grand Prix speedway is extremely tough, but if you don’t want to be a part of it then you’re barking up the wrong tree in this sport.
“How far I can go on a world stage is yet to be determined. I won’t really know how good I can be until I get there, and I’ve been touching the edges of it for a long time now.”
- 18/12: DANES UP FOR NATIONAL AWARDS
- 18/12: SAVE ON CARDIFF TICKETS FOR XMAS
- 18/12: HANCOCK TO RZESZOW?
- 17/12: SAVE 10% ON HORSENS TICKETS
- 17/12: BEN FUND BONANZA AT SWINDON
- 17/12: HAMMERS BAG BRITISH PAIR
- 16/12: WOLVES COMPLETE MUSIELAK MOVE
- 16/12: SMOLINSKI FOCUSES ON SGP BID
- 16/12: ROBINS HOPEFUL ON DOYLE DEAL
- 15/12: DOYLE TARGETS AUSSIE GOLD