DAVEY'S GRAND PRIX PLAN
Wednesday 13th June 2012, 12:04
Lakeside star Davey Watt has stressed his ambition remains to become a full-time Grand Prix competitor.
The Aussie is one of the big-name riders to appear at Berwick on Saturday in the World Championship qualifying meeting, and the 34-year-old is desperate to add to a handful of GP appearances as a stand-by rider and make his own impact on the series.
Watt said: “Grand Prix speedway is extremely tough, but if you don’t want to be a part of it then you’re barking up the wrong tree in this sport.
“How far I can go on a world stage is yet to be determined. I won’t really know how good I can be until I get there, and I’ve been touching the edges of it for a long time now.”
- 26/11: DOYLE READY TO TACKLE TOP FLIGHT
- 25/11: WOFFY SITS OUT ELITE
- 25/11: GRIN JOINS TWO-WHEELED ICONS
- 24/11: FREDDIE LEADS WOLVES PACK
- 24/11: WOODWARD JOINS BEES
- 24/11: RYBNIK BAG BATCH
- 24/11: LEMON TO LEAD THE ACES
- 23/11: HOLDER UP FOR UK COMEBACK
- 22/11: BATCH OUT OF AUSSIES
- 22/11: CHAMPS KEEP NICKI P