DAVEY'S GRAND PRIX PLAN
Wednesday 13th June 2012, 12:04
Lakeside star Davey Watt has stressed his ambition remains to become a full-time Grand Prix competitor.
The Aussie is one of the big-name riders to appear at Berwick on Saturday in the World Championship qualifying meeting, and the 34-year-old is desperate to add to a handful of GP appearances as a stand-by rider and make his own impact on the series.
Watt said: “Grand Prix speedway is extremely tough, but if you don’t want to be a part of it then you’re barking up the wrong tree in this sport.
“How far I can go on a world stage is yet to be determined. I won’t really know how good I can be until I get there, and I’ve been touching the edges of it for a long time now.”
- 30/07: MAGIC: LESSONS LEARNED
- 29/07: NKI: MEDIOCRE NOT ENOUGH
- 28/07: GRIN LEADS PIRATES TRIUMPH
- 28/07: WOFFY SATISFIED WITH SWEDISH SGP
- 27/07: HANCOCK HAILS MALILLA MIRACLE
- 26/07: NICKI LEADS LESZNO CHARGE
- 26/07: NICKI UP FOR TITLE TUSSLE
- 26/07: SWEDISH SGP HIGHLIGHTS
- 26/07: VIDEO: NICKI'S MALILLA MOMENT
- 25/07: NICKI P PURSUES PERFECTION