DAVEY'S GRAND PRIX PLAN
Wednesday 13th June 2012, 12:04
Lakeside star Davey Watt has stressed his ambition remains to become a full-time Grand Prix competitor.
The Aussie is one of the big-name riders to appear at Berwick on Saturday in the World Championship qualifying meeting, and the 34-year-old is desperate to add to a handful of GP appearances as a stand-by rider and make his own impact on the series.
Watt said: “Grand Prix speedway is extremely tough, but if you don’t want to be a part of it then you’re barking up the wrong tree in this sport.
“How far I can go on a world stage is yet to be determined. I won’t really know how good I can be until I get there, and I’ve been touching the edges of it for a long time now.”
- 30/06: EYES FRONT FOR GREG
- 29/06: NICKI: I'M RACING AT 85%
- 28/06: PK POWERS PIRATERNA TO WIN
- 28/06: WOFFY RELAXED IN TITLE RACE
- 27/06: LINDGREN GETS CARDIFF CALL-UP
- 27/06: SWC HOSTS IN YELLOW
- 27/06: BOMBER SHOWS SGP CLASS
- 26/06: BIGGEST EVER CARDIFF FANZONE LINE-UP
- 26/06: HOLDER HITS BACK WITH MAX
- 26/06: VIDEO: PRAGUE PRESS CONFERENCE