DAVEY'S GRAND PRIX PLAN
Wednesday 13th June 2012, 12:04
Lakeside star Davey Watt has stressed his ambition remains to become a full-time Grand Prix competitor.
The Aussie is one of the big-name riders to appear at Berwick on Saturday in the World Championship qualifying meeting, and the 34-year-old is desperate to add to a handful of GP appearances as a stand-by rider and make his own impact on the series.
Watt said: “Grand Prix speedway is extremely tough, but if you don’t want to be a part of it then you’re barking up the wrong tree in this sport.
“How far I can go on a world stage is yet to be determined. I won’t really know how good I can be until I get there, and I’ve been touching the edges of it for a long time now.”
- 01/04: HOLDER HAILS MAGIC'S PATIENCE
- 31/03: SAVE ON KING'S LYNN TICKETS
- 30/03: DEBUTANT DOYLE BUZZING FOR SGP
- 30/03: BAD BREAK FOR WATT
- 29/03: FREDDIE HEADS FOR THE HILLS
- 28/03: BOMBER: COVENTRY MOVE MADE ME
- 27/03: ZMARZLIK ZOOMS TO MAX
- 26/03: ALL CLEAR FOR KENNETH
- 26/03: BURNT PAWLICKI FIGHTS ON
- 25/03: BATCH GETS VISA GREEN LIGHT