DAVEY'S GRAND PRIX PLAN
Wednesday 13th June 2012, 12:04
Lakeside star Davey Watt has stressed his ambition remains to become a full-time Grand Prix competitor.
The Aussie is one of the big-name riders to appear at Berwick on Saturday in the World Championship qualifying meeting, and the 34-year-old is desperate to add to a handful of GP appearances as a stand-by rider and make his own impact on the series.
Watt said: “Grand Prix speedway is extremely tough, but if you don’t want to be a part of it then you’re barking up the wrong tree in this sport.
“How far I can go on a world stage is yet to be determined. I won’t really know how good I can be until I get there, and I’ve been touching the edges of it for a long time now.”
- 31/07: SEVENTH HEAVEN FOR POLES
- 30/07: VIDEO: SWC FINAL HIGHLIGHTS
- 30/07: VIDEO: SWC FINAL INTERVIEWS
- 30/07: SWC FINAL TEAMS REVEALED
- 30/07: LINDGREN UP FOR SWC TEST
- 30/07: PROUD SKIPPER TAI LEADS LIONS
- 30/07: ZMARZLIK: YOUNG GUNS WILL FIRE
- 29/07: MAX MAN DOYLE INSPIRES AUSSIES
- 29/07: VIDEO: RACE OFF HIGHLIGHTS
- 29/07: SWC FINAL TV GUIDE