DAVEY'S GRAND PRIX PLAN
Wednesday 13th June 2012, 12:04
Lakeside star Davey Watt has stressed his ambition remains to become a full-time Grand Prix competitor.
The Aussie is one of the big-name riders to appear at Berwick on Saturday in the World Championship qualifying meeting, and the 34-year-old is desperate to add to a handful of GP appearances as a stand-by rider and make his own impact on the series.
Watt said: “Grand Prix speedway is extremely tough, but if you don’t want to be a part of it then you’re barking up the wrong tree in this sport.
“How far I can go on a world stage is yet to be determined. I won’t really know how good I can be until I get there, and I’ve been touching the edges of it for a long time now.”
- 25/05: PIOTR'S CALMING INFLUENCE
- 24/05: GRIN GRABS POINTS FOR PIRATES
- 24/05: GTR-POWERED FREDDIE ON FORM
- 23/05: DOYLE SET FOR ANKLE REHAB
- 22/05: REMPALA CRITICAL AFTER SURGERY
- 22/05: HOLDER MAX AS TORUN TRIUMPH
- 22/05: CH PREFERS VIEW FROM THE TOP
- 21/05: FRICKE IN WORLD U21 TITLE RACE
- 21/05: MAGIC MOMENT IN WARSAW
- 20/05: MAX MAN MAKSYM INTO FINAL