DAVEY'S GRAND PRIX PLAN
Wednesday 13th June 2012, 12:04
Lakeside star Davey Watt has stressed his ambition remains to become a full-time Grand Prix competitor.
The Aussie is one of the big-name riders to appear at Berwick on Saturday in the World Championship qualifying meeting, and the 34-year-old is desperate to add to a handful of GP appearances as a stand-by rider and make his own impact on the series.
Watt said: “Grand Prix speedway is extremely tough, but if you don’t want to be a part of it then you’re barking up the wrong tree in this sport.
“How far I can go on a world stage is yet to be determined. I won’t really know how good I can be until I get there, and I’ve been touching the edges of it for a long time now.”
- 24/10: HAMPEL'S FIGHTING SPIRIT
- 23/10: TROY TARGETS TOP FIVE
- 22/10: GRIN: NO.45 IS THE NEW NO.1
- 21/10: SAVE UP TO 40% ON MALILLA TICKETS
- 20/10: ELITE MAGIC FOR JANOWSKI
- 20/10: HARRIS: BEES NOT BEATEN
- 19/10: AJ AIMS FOR MEDAL IN 2015
- 19/10: MIEDZINSKI SEASON OVER
- 18/10: MAGIC: WORK TO DO FOR POOLE
- 17/10: SGP NUMBERS FOR 2015 REVEALED