DAVEY'S GRAND PRIX PLAN
Wednesday 13th June 2012, 12:04
Lakeside star Davey Watt has stressed his ambition remains to become a full-time Grand Prix competitor.
The Aussie is one of the big-name riders to appear at Berwick on Saturday in the World Championship qualifying meeting, and the 34-year-old is desperate to add to a handful of GP appearances as a stand-by rider and make his own impact on the series.
Watt said: “Grand Prix speedway is extremely tough, but if you don’t want to be a part of it then you’re barking up the wrong tree in this sport.
“How far I can go on a world stage is yet to be determined. I won’t really know how good I can be until I get there, and I’ve been touching the edges of it for a long time now.”
- 18/04: BOMBER UNDER FIRE
- 17/04: WARD SET FOR TORUN TEST
- 17/04: WOFFY SET FOR FOOTBALL CAMEO
- 16/04: VASTERVIK SWC TICKETS ON SALE
- 15/04: WOFFY HEADS FOR HODDESDON
- 15/04: HERO'S WELCOME FOR MARTIN
- 15/04: BOMBER IN BERWICK QUALIFIER
- 15/04: BRUISER FOR EMIL
- 14/04: FREDDIE: TIME TO DELIVER
- 14/04: BJERRE LEADS BULLS CHARGE