DAVEY'S GRAND PRIX PLAN
Wednesday 13th June 2012, 12:04
Lakeside star Davey Watt has stressed his ambition remains to become a full-time Grand Prix competitor.
The Aussie is one of the big-name riders to appear at Berwick on Saturday in the World Championship qualifying meeting, and the 34-year-old is desperate to add to a handful of GP appearances as a stand-by rider and make his own impact on the series.
Watt said: “Grand Prix speedway is extremely tough, but if you don’t want to be a part of it then you’re barking up the wrong tree in this sport.
“How far I can go on a world stage is yet to be determined. I won’t really know how good I can be until I get there, and I’ve been touching the edges of it for a long time now.”
- 16/09: WOFFY: I'M NO QUITTER!
- 16/09: TORUN CHAMP MIEDZINSKI RETURNS
- 16/09: ONE-YEAR BAN FOR DUDEK
- 15/09: BJERRE: PAIN WON'T DASH DREAMS
- 14/09: KK KEEPS GORZOW IN THE HUNT
- 14/09: VIDEO: VOJENS HIGHLIGHT REEL
- 14/09: VIDEO: NORDIC SGP FINAL REPLAY
- 13/09: WINNER AJ BACK IN TOP EIGHT RACE
- 13/09: POLAND'S NEXT WORLD CHAMP?
- 13/09: BATCH AIMING HIGH