DAVEY'S GRAND PRIX PLAN
Wednesday 13th June 2012, 12:04
Lakeside star Davey Watt has stressed his ambition remains to become a full-time Grand Prix competitor.
The Aussie is one of the big-name riders to appear at Berwick on Saturday in the World Championship qualifying meeting, and the 34-year-old is desperate to add to a handful of GP appearances as a stand-by rider and make his own impact on the series.
Watt said: “Grand Prix speedway is extremely tough, but if you don’t want to be a part of it then you’re barking up the wrong tree in this sport.
“How far I can go on a world stage is yet to be determined. I won’t really know how good I can be until I get there, and I’ve been touching the edges of it for a long time now.”
- 31/10: PIRATE GREG WAITS ON POLES
- 31/10: BRIDGER TAKES A BREAK
- 31/10: VETLANDA KEEP EMIL
- 30/10: NKI'S KNEE BOOST
- 29/10: TEAM BOMBER REUNITED
- 29/10: ZAGAR EXTENDS GORZOW DEAL
- 28/10: BJERRE'S GOODBYE TO BULLS
- 27/10: BATCH'S HOME COMFORTS
- 26/10: NEW GORZOW DEALS FOR DUO
- 26/10: PAWLICKI STICKS WITH PIRATERNA