DAVEY'S GRAND PRIX PLAN
Wednesday 13th June 2012, 12:04
Lakeside star Davey Watt has stressed his ambition remains to become a full-time Grand Prix competitor.
The Aussie is one of the big-name riders to appear at Berwick on Saturday in the World Championship qualifying meeting, and the 34-year-old is desperate to add to a handful of GP appearances as a stand-by rider and make his own impact on the series.
Watt said: “Grand Prix speedway is extremely tough, but if you don’t want to be a part of it then you’re barking up the wrong tree in this sport.
“How far I can go on a world stage is yet to be determined. I won’t really know how good I can be until I get there, and I’ve been touching the edges of it for a long time now.”
- 05/05: #OFFTHEBIKE WITH DOYLE & AJ (PART 2)
- 05/05: NKI: I HAVE MORE TO GIVE
- 04/05: HOLDER SPURRED BY SLOVENIA
- 04/05: VIDEO: KILDEMAND KING OF KRSKO
- 03/05: BARTEK BAGS POINT FOR CHAMPS
- 03/05: VIDEO: #OFFTHEBIKE WITH DOYLE & AJ
- 03/05: SGP PODCAST LAUNCHED
- 03/05: WOFFY'S ANXIOUS WAIT
- 02/05: DOYLE: I'LL PUSH FOR PODIUM
- 01/05: TRACK RECORDS TUMBLE IN TORUN