CROATIAN SGP TICKETS ON SALE
Tickets for the FIM Fogo Croatian Speedway Grand Prix in Gorican on July 28 are now on sale.
Series leader Greg Hancock returns to the venue where he breathed new life into his SGP career with a win in August 2010 and then became the oldest world champion in the sport’s history last September.
But his nearest challenger Jason Crump will be determined to stop the Californian making more history there, along with the likes of Nicki Pedersen, Chris Holder and Tomasz Gollob.
British star Chris Harris also has a great record at the Speedway Stadium Milenium, where he won silver medals in 2010 and 2011. Having won in Britain’s Millennium Stadium in 2007, he will be desperate for gold in Gorican next month.
Tickets start at 150 HRK or €21, while VIP passes – offering grandstand seats, parking, a gift and programme and access to the VIP after party – are 700 HRK or €96.
To book your spot at Croatia’s biggest speedway meeting, visit http://www.eventim.hr/hr/ulaznice/fim-speedway-grand-prix-donji-kraljevec-stadion-milenium-268872/event.html.
- 28/02: HORTON STANDS DOWN AS BEES BOSS
- 27/02: FIVE FACTS: FREDDIE LINDGREN
- 27/02: ZAGAR OPEN TO UK RETURN
- 26/02: BEES OUT OF PREMIERSHIP
- 26/02: AJ SEEKS POLISH SPEED AFTER BREXIT
- 25/02: RIDER ROUND-UP: ANTONIO LINDBACK
- 24/02: ACES OWNERS UNVEILED
- 24/02: MADSEN HAILS HANS IMPACT
- 23/02: SGP GOLD: ZAGAR SHOWS HIS STEEL
- 23/02: NO SGP QUALIFIERS FOR AJ