WROCLAW REMEMBERS RICO
Thursday 2nd August 2012, 09:46
A Wroclaw councillor has proposed to name the roundabout at the main gate to the city’s Olympic Stadium in honour of the late, great Lee Richardson.
The former Grand Prix star suffered an horrific crash at Wroclaw on May 13 and later died in hospital.
Richardson’s passing has prompted an outpouring of sadness throughout the speedway world and Damian Mrozek, vice president of the sport and recreation committee, has submitted plans to make 'Rondo im Lee Richardsona' a permanent memorial to the rider.
- 19/06: EMIL'S RUSSIAN RESCUE BID
- 19/06: SUNDSTROM'S SGP LIFELINE
- 19/06: KK'S DANISH DEAL
- 18/06: CHAMP PIPS PEDERSEN FOR PIRATES
- 18/06: HOLDER HANGING ON TO EMIL
- Play18/06: TAI'S RIDE
- 17/06: TOP THREE FOR TAI?
- 17/06: MIDDLO'S TEAM GB CHALLENGE
- 17/06: SGP QUALIFICATION DRAW
- Play17/06: VIDEO: GORZOW HIGHLIGHTS