HAMMERS KEEP TOP TWO
Saturday 15th September 2012, 10:40
Lakeside have confirmed top two Peter Karlsson and Davey Watt will be back in Hammers colours in 2013, according to the club’s website.
PK powered to 14 paid 15 points while Watt accrued 11 paid 12 as the Essex outfit defeated play-off rivals Peterborough 52-40 at the Arena-Essex Raceway last night.
The pair have steered the Hammers through a difficult season, which has been marred by the death of British legend Lee Richardson in May.
With Chris Holder and Darcy Ward’s averages making a return to parent club Poole unlikely for Watt and Freddie Lindgren and Tai Woffinden keeping Karlsson out of the Wolves team, both men have wasted no time in confirming their spots at Lakeside for next season.
- 22/05: NO SIX-POINTERS SUITS SAYFUTDINOV
- 22/05: DREAM CARDIFF CALL FOR ALES
- 22/05: NICKI'S TITLE BID IN BALANCE
- 22/05: ULAMEK AND ELLIS JOIN HAMMERS
- 21/05: NKI'S INDIANS STUN VETLANDA
- 21/05: CHAMP'S CHANGES FOR CARDIFF
- 21/05: INJURY PROMPTS POOLE CALL-OFF
- 20/05: ZAGAR INTO QUALIFYING SEMIS
- 20/05: AMERICAN DREAMING IN HUNGARY
- Play20/05: VIDEO: PRAGUE HIGHLIGHTS