KK CONFIRMED FOR VOJENS
Monday 17th September 2012, 19:08
World Championship second reserve Krzysztof Kasprzak has been drafted into Saturday’s FIM Dansk Metal Nordic SGP field.
The Polish hotshot, who lines up in the No.20 race jacket, takes Kenneth Bjerre’s place as the Dane is sidelined for the rest of 2012 with a broken leg.
Kasprzak was called up after first reserve Martin Vaculik was forced to decline the chance to appear in Vojens, as he is currently in hospital in Slovakia undergoing tests to determine the cause of a high blood pressure problem.
KK bagged second place behind Poole colleague Chris Holder in the FIM Fogo British SGP in Cardiff on August 25, despite only being called up to replace Bjerre at 9am on practice day.
The Leszno-born racer was a full-time Grand Prix star in 2008 and could make a return to the main field next season with a top three finish in the GP Challenge at Gorican on September 29.
- 24/05: DANISH CHAMP STARS IN SLANGERUP
- 24/05: HARRIS RUMOURS SLAMMED
- 24/05: EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT ON KING'S LYNN TICKETS
- 24/05: PUK PUZZLED BY SGP FORM
- 23/05: NICKI OUT OF DANISH FINAL
- 23/05: HANCOCK LEADS AMERICAN ASSAULT
- 23/05: TRIALS ICON BOU SET FOR CARDIFF
- 22/05: NO SIX-POINTERS SUITS SAYFUTDINOV
- 22/05: DREAM CARDIFF CALL FOR ALES
- 22/05: NICKI'S TITLE BID IN BALANCE