STRAIGHT TO BUSINESS
Friday 21st September 2012, 13:57
World Championship rivals Chris Holder and Greg Hancock have been thrown in at the deep end in Vojens after being drawn together in heat one of the FIM Dansk Metal Nordic SGP on Saturday night.
Holder leads the Californian by eight points going into the penultimate round of the series. And whoever comes out on top will have the edge in the race for speedway’s biggest prize.
To make matters even more interesting, the SGP series’ form man Antonio Lindback and Russian hotshot Emil Sayfutdinov also take part in the opening heat.
Heat two should also be a spicy affair as rostrum rivals Nicki Pedersen, Tomasz Gollob and Jason Crump collide. Former Vojens rider Hans Andersen completes the line-up.
Holder also faces a big test in heat five when he tackles Danish hero Nicki Pedersen. World No.2 Andreas Jonsson and No.3 Jaroslaw Hampel take to the track alongside them, ensuring the Sydneysider will have to be at his best from the off.
For the full draw and to see when your favourites take to the track, click here: http://www.speedwaygp.com/draw/47.
- 18/06: CHAMP PIPS PEDERSEN FOR PIRATES
- 18/06: HOLDER HANGING ON TO EMIL
- 17/06: TOP THREE FOR TAI?
- 17/06: MIDDLO'S TEAM GB CHALLENGE
- 17/06: SGP QUALIFICATION DRAW
- Play17/06: VIDEO: GORZOW HIGHLIGHTS
- 16/06: PERFECTION FOR PEDERSEN
- 16/06: WARRIOR WOFFY DEFIES PAIN
- 15/06: HAMPEL'S POLISH PRIDE
- 15/06: HAMPEL WINS GORZOW SGP