BRUMMIES & ROBINS WASHED OUT
Monday 24th September 2012, 09:37
Birmingham have confirmed their rained-off play-off semi-final, first leg with Swindon at Perry Barr will now take place next Monday, October 1.
And the Brummies have agreed to go to Blunsdon for the return the following Thursday, October 4.
Brummies co-promoter Graham Drury said: “It’s so disappointing for this to happen with all the hard work which has gone in behind the scenes.
“But we quickly came up with a solution and we will be at home next Monday. I have been in regular contact with Terry Russell from GoSpeed and I have also agreed for us to go to Swindon for the return next Thursday.
“Effectively it means the tie is delayed by a week or so and hopefully both Swindon and ourselves can put on two superb meetings for the fans.”
- 18/06: CHAMP PIPS PEDERSEN FOR PIRATES
- 18/06: HOLDER HANGING ON TO EMIL
- 17/06: TOP THREE FOR TAI?
- 17/06: MIDDLO'S TEAM GB CHALLENGE
- 17/06: SGP QUALIFICATION DRAW
- Play17/06: VIDEO: GORZOW HIGHLIGHTS
- 16/06: PERFECTION FOR PEDERSEN
- 16/06: WARRIOR WOFFY DEFIES PAIN
- 15/06: HAMPEL'S POLISH PRIDE
- 15/06: HAMPEL WINS GORZOW SGP