HOUGAARD'S SEASON OVER?
Thursday 11th October 2012, 13:39
Danish star Patrick Hougaard is likely to be out for the rest of the season after an horrific crash at Belle Vue on Wednesday.
The Dane suffered a suspected broken nose and hand in the heat-three incident which saw him go into the fence on the back straight.
Hougaard’s accident reduced the Aces to a five-man team on the night, and they were beaten 42-35 by Birmingham in the first leg of their Knockout Cup quarter final.
The sides were due to meet again at Perry Barr tonight, but the meeting has been postponed due to rain. With the season’s end approaching, Brummies have been declared winners of the tie and meet Coventry at Brandon in the semi-final, first leg on Friday.
- 21/05: NKI'S INDIANS STUN VETLANDA
- 21/05: CHAMP'S CHANGES FOR CARDIFF
- 21/05: INJURY PROMPTS POOLE CALL-OFF
- 20/05: ZAGAR INTO QUALIFYING SEMIS
- 20/05: AMERICAN DREAMING IN HUNGARY
- Play20/05: VIDEO: PRAGUE HIGHLIGHTS
- 19/05: EMIL ROARS TO LIONS MAX
- 19/05: SLEEPLESS NICKI'S DREAM DISPLAY
- Play19/05: WOFFY'S MARKETA MAGIC
- 19/05: THJ SURVIVES INJURY SCARE