MJJ STICKS WITH DACKARNA
Thursday 11th October 2012, 13:48
Danish international Michael Jepsen Jensen has signed a new deal with Swedish Elitserien side Dackarna for 2013.
The FIM Dansk Metal Nordic SGP winner took the club by storm this year with a string of double-figure returns to help them reach the play-off semi-finals.
He lifted the FIM Monster Energy Speedway World Cup this summer with Denmark at the Malilla track and currently leads the FIM Speedway Under-21 World Championship.
Jepsen Jensen is undoubtedly one of world speedway’s hottest prospects and will play a key role at the club, particularly with SGP star Andreas Jonsson reportedly on the way out.
- 26/05: NICKI MAKES LEAGUE COMEBACK
- 25/05: MATEJ MARCHES ON
- 25/05: AJ: FORM ON THE UP
- 24/05: DANISH CHAMP STARS IN SLANGERUP
- 24/05: HARRIS RUMOURS SLAMMED
- 24/05: EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT ON KING'S LYNN TICKETS
- 24/05: PUK PUZZLED BY SGP FORM
- 23/05: NICKI OUT OF DANISH FINAL
- 23/05: HANCOCK LEADS AMERICAN ASSAULT
- 23/05: TRIALS ICON BOU SET FOR CARDIFF