VACULIK STICKS WITH VETLANDA
Thursday 18th October 2012, 14:11
SGP wild card Martin Vaculik has penned a fresh contract with Swedish champions Vetlanda for next year.
With Russian racer Emil Sayfutdinov on his way to Indianerna, Vaculik looks set to play an even bigger role in the team’s title defence.
This is the 22-year-old’s fifth season at the club and he will be determined to guide them to a third title in four seasons.
Meanwhile, Australian international Troy Batchelor has swapped Hammarby for Vastervik, where he will team up with the likes of former SGP stars Chris Harris and Peter Ljung.
- 25/05: AJ: FORM ON THE UP
- 24/05: DANISH CHAMP STARS IN SLANGERUP
- 24/05: HARRIS RUMOURS SLAMMED
- 24/05: EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT ON KING'S LYNN TICKETS
- 24/05: PUK PUZZLED BY SGP FORM
- 23/05: NICKI OUT OF DANISH FINAL
- 23/05: HANCOCK LEADS AMERICAN ASSAULT
- 23/05: TRIALS ICON BOU SET FOR CARDIFF
- 22/05: NO SIX-POINTERS SUITS SAYFUTDINOV
- 22/05: DREAM CARDIFF CALL FOR ALES