SCHLEIN IN STOCKHOLM
Wednesday 31st October 2012, 12:42
Australian international Rory Schlein has penned a fresh deal with Swedish Elitserien side Hammarby for 2013.
The Darwin-born rider confirmed the news on his Twitter account and will be determined to bounce back from a nightmare 2012 season.
His scoring has been hampered by his battle with Epstein-Barr syndrome this term, which has left him drained and short of energy.
But after a blistering 2011 season with the Stockholm side, Schlein has been handed another chance to shine in green and white.
The rider tweeted: “First club sorted. Back for third straight year with Hammarby. Great news, top club and love the track.”
- 26/05: NICKI MAKES LEAGUE COMEBACK
- 25/05: MATEJ MARCHES ON
- 25/05: AJ: FORM ON THE UP
- 24/05: DANISH CHAMP STARS IN SLANGERUP
- 24/05: HARRIS RUMOURS SLAMMED
- 24/05: EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT ON KING'S LYNN TICKETS
- 24/05: PUK PUZZLED BY SGP FORM
- 23/05: NICKI OUT OF DANISH FINAL
- 23/05: HANCOCK LEADS AMERICAN ASSAULT
- 23/05: TRIALS ICON BOU SET FOR CARDIFF