|Date:||Sat 13th September 2014|
|Track Length:||300 metres|
|Track Record Time:||57.10|
|Track Record:||Michael Jepsen Jensen, 17.08.2011|
|WILD CARD #16:||Peter Kildemand|
|RESERVE #17:||Nikolaj Busk Jakobsen|
|RESERVE #18:||Lasse Bjerre|
- Draw Time: 4pm
- Practice: 5pm - 7pm
- Practice is open to the public. Tickets cost 20DKK and can be purchased from 4.30pm
- Gates Open: 5pm
- Monster Energy Motorhome - Drinks, Music & Entertainment
- Autograph Session: 5.15pm - 5.30pm. Riders include: Peter Kildemand, Michael Jepsen Jensen, Krzysztof Kasprzak & Mikkel Bech Jensen
- Engines Start: 7pm
Address & Contact Details
Vojens Speedway Center
Fully equipped press area including wi-fi and press conference area. Access to telephone and fax (small fee), VIP hospitality area, food outlets.
Did You Know
- Vojens Speedway Center hosted its first FIM Speedway Grand Prix on 9 September 1995 and will host a Grand Prix for the thirteenth time in 2013.
- The stadium played host to the inaugural FIM Nordic Speedway Grand Prix in 2009 in what was the first Grand Prix event there since 2002.
- Vojens was the original host of the FIM Danish Speedway Grand Prix between 1995 and 2002 until it moved to PARKEN, Copenhagen in 2003.
Results of previous five GP's:
(1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th)
- 2014: Andreas Jonsson, Peter Kildemand, Krzysztof Kasprzak, Troy Batchelor
- 2012: Michael Jepsen Jensen, Nicki Pedersen, Emil Sayfutdinov
- 2011: Greg Hancock, Jason Crump, Fredrik Lindgren, Chris Holder
- 2010: Tomasz Gollob, Kenneth Bjerre, Jason Crump, Nicki Pedersen
- 2009:Andreas Jonsson, Rune Holta, Kenneth Bjerre, Emil Sayfutdinov
Billund Airport is approximately 50km from the stadium.
Exit road No. 68 of the E45 heading for Vojens.
Port at Esbjerg, which operates many routes, is a one-hour drive.
Vojens is on the mainline from Copenhagen (journey time approximately 3 hours).