WELCOME TO MALILLA!
EXPERIENCE THE ATMOSPHERE AS THE WORLDS TOP RIDERS ROAR BACK TO THE G&B ARENA IN THE MALILLA FOREST!
WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP RACING
The world’s top riders return to Malilla for the 15th time, on one of the world’s finest race tracks!
Get the SGP party started early! soak up the party vibes on Friday night with live bands and DJ music, further details will be announced soon.
The Scandinavian SGP fanzone returns full on entertainment for the whole family!
- Official SGP autograph session
- Monster Energy entertainment
- Live music
- Food and beverages
Get the full VIP experience in Malilla!
- Start/Finish line seating
- Event programme
- Coffee & Cake
Email Jonas@dackarna.nu to make your booking!
Event information will follow.
Address & Contact Details
Tel: +44 (0)870 013 8600
Fax: +44 (0)2920 822 474
Retractable roof, press boxes, fully equipped press room, restaurants, fast food outlets and bars, shops, tours, conference space.
Did you know?
- The first FIM British Speedway Grand Prix held at the Principality Stadium took place on 09 June 2001.
- Only one British rider out of the 16 who have ridden at the Principality Stadium has won the Grand Prix in Cardiff - Chris Harris in 2007.
- He became only the second British rider to win the FIM British Grand Prix after Martin Dugard, as Wild Card, won the 2000 event at Coventry, ironically watched by a 17-year-old, Chris Harris.
Results of previous five GP's:
(1st, 2nd, 3rd)
- 2019: Leon Madsen, Emil Sayfutdinov, Bartosz Zmarzlik
- 2018: Bartosz Zmarzlik, Tai Woffinden, Maciej Janowksi
- 2017: Maciej Janowski, Jason Doyle, Matej Zagar
- 2016: Antonio Lindback, Tai Woffinden, Bartosz Zmarzlik
- 2015: Niels-Kristian Iversen, Chris Holder, Peter Kildemand
- 2014: Greg Hancock, Tai Woffinden, Darcy Ward
We have been working with the Cardiff Hoteliers' Association and Cardiff Convention Bureau to secure accommodation for the 2020 event at competitive rates for our true speedway fans. As a result, 1,000-bed spaces have been secured with discounted rates available on the Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights and although there is no minimum stay requirement, why not make the most of your journey by coming early? Once you have completed your ticket purchase, you will receive a confirmation email from SEE Tickets with details of how to book this accommodation.
Travel from airport:
Nearest airport is Cardiff International.
Enter Cardiff from M4/A478/A48 signposted from M4.
Cardiff Central station is a two-minute walk from the stadium.
To keep up to date with traffic situations in Wales, visit:
|Track Record Time:||55.1s|
|Track Record:||Andreas Jonsson|
|WILD CARD #16:||tbc|